Tuesday, October 10, 2006

weeds and ants

Well today was definately better than yesterday. School wise we had a faculty meeting from HELL! He will lose 1/3 of his teachers next yr if he doesn't get it together and soon. HE had us there for 2 hours after school...long story but a lady I call Poison Ivy got up and attempted to cry crocodile tears cause she felt a resistance from the 8th grade teachers with a program our school is trying to adopt.

Well, she hit a few nerves and 2 of the 8th grade teachers told her that, unfortunately they were tactful (she thinks she wears a damn halo and needed to be put in her place). Anyway, to sum it up the principal wants us an EXTRA hour once a week after school to do some total B.S. Ummm HELLO people have lives outside of that place AND have children they need to care for/pick up or make arrangements for....

OK so it was near 7 when I got home last night. Mom is still here visiting and I was a total SOUR PUSS. Guess she felt bad for me and they (auntie came over) mowed and blowed my yard today. It looks great.... I felt a sigh of relief when I drove up today. As I have said before the good lord definately left 2 things out when I was created a GREEN THUMB and a sense of direction.....

Kitties are calling and night cream is waiting!

Hope we all make it through HUMP day feeling like we had a great humping experience at home!

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

"Hope we all make it through HUMP day feeling like we had a great humping experience at home!"

LMAO, girl, your ARE funny :)
your friends are lucky to have U as a friend.

sorry about the BS at work,kinda crappy.

FelineFrisky said...

Hey there! Aren't men bosses difficult? Some are woosy and some are sexist. Never enough in between, that's what I found over the years. I always worked better - and harder - for women bosses. Glad your meeting finally ended! D :}