Thursday, October 05, 2006

IS it Friday yet?

Well...it's almost Friday! I am waiting and praying for God to give me patience and serenity. I really feel like I am pissed off at the world. I hate so many parts of my life right now. Yesterday was a nightmare with my collab teacher. She doesn't challenge these kids. She is so soft on them how in the world are they going to learn anything?? Yet, I am held responsible for them.

I went home just wanting to have peace and quiet. Mom is here (and I love her) but she is interested in my life and wants ever detail. I just closed down yesterday. My head hurt...(I am wondering if I am getting migraines) I have only had one migraine it was in N.O. but my doc gave me a shot for it. Anyway, I found a movie on HBO "Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants". It had several moments of good messages in it. I cried and cried....
One of the messages went something like: We can't be happy all the time...maybe it's the small things, the small events--that if we string them together---we can be happy. Something to think about.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Friday is almost here (whew!)

parents-they are great but....I know when my Father calls me he is asking the 20 questions..sigh, its hard.

I gave up on being happy all of the time A LONG time ago.....

FelineFrisky said...

I find that being comfortable with your own life helps keep you content. That's what I aim for on a daily basis, anything more is a bonus. Ah, Friday is a few hours away, your wish will come true! Parents do want the details, especially Mom's. You should see a Dr if you have consistent migraines. It's most likely extra stress, but better safe than sorry. D :}

Hannah said...

I love that movie!

I am so sorry about DR. I know how difficult she can be. Is she in your room any more this year?

I talked to B this evening. He was spending the evening with his man. He told me about modeling. Hope it works out for him.

I hope you get a break this weekend. Maybe mom will do something with your aunt? When does mom leave? I was hoping we could meet after school soon.