Monday, October 16, 2006

monday

Well my morning was BUSY. Meetings per team, per grade level and with our principal. My 1st class starts at 10...it's my collab class which means I have special ed kids mixed with reg ed kids. I have the special ed teacher here~ (well she is supposed to be here)....My princiapl asked me to have my kids come to the computer lab while the 8th graders test in my room from 8:30- 10:30 everyday this week. Well my special ed teacher was supposed to bring the kids upstairs ( I teach in the 8th grade hall---my 6th graders) she didn't ever show. So I had one student in the computer lab. It was where I was supposed to be as per my principal. She ended up keeping 18 of the students in her itty bitty room....She didn't call me . So basically, I had a quiet 4th period..AMEN AMEN AMEN

I feel kinda yuckky today. My throat has been scratchy for a few days now and I feel kinda feverish~ I'm going home in exactly 2 hours and taking a HOT shower and relaxing.

Any thoughts from ya'll on the whole Madonna adoption? Should she get faster adoption service because she's a celeb and can afford to "donate" money? Or should she be placed on a list with other hopeful adoptive parents???

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Could you have allergies? The pollen count is crazy here and I've been feeling yucky too. I didn't hear about the whole Madonna thing . . .

FelineFrisky said...

I think Madonna should hafta pass the same requirements and wait the same as everyone else. But money talks. sigh. D :}

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you are feeling better and not catching a cold. Take it easy (as easy as you can anyhow)

I am on the fence about the Madonna adoption thing. I feel she should be put on the hopeful, passed the requirements waiting list.........but I also feel, since she is given special treatment, she gives A LOT of money to needy kids, it would be hurting more kids in the long run if she did not donate $$ and take up for causes that benefit them.

did that just make sense?