Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkins and Movies

K...I made it to work today. I survived. I am about to crash...I need the rest~ I wanted to compliment my "Auntie" for the last 2 days...yesterday she brought over a bit of Harvest decor. She set it up on my hearth...she also brought some huge magnolia leaves (branches) and wanted to leave them out for a fuller effect, but I asked that she not leave them cause my kids with fur coats would eat them during the day. When I would get home they would leave me upchuck if I let them munch on them. Destiny is famous for chewing on my fresh flowers and then throwing up.

"Auntie" made her famous vegetable soup and brought it to me after school today. She made me two containers full! It was just what I needed for my throat and NOT wanting to have to cook anything....She has been sweet to me. I am lucky to have her!

On to halloween questions....can anyone suggest a movie 1 or 2 hrs preferably G rated new and fresh that I could rent for my students at school??? I gotta know soon if I plan to show it Monday or Tuesday....ideas appreciated!!!

Happy Halloween!



HOW! as my ancesters say!!!

He looks like my last date! The wonderful world of dating~~~ They are all DOGS!


Or should I say...looks like some of the politicians we have running for mid term elections in 12 days. Please go out and vote on a candidate for his standing on the issues and if you don't mind someone who wants us to actually have social security, slowly get us out of Iraq, someone who will offer support to teachers and the educational system as a whole...and with Christian values!

4 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

Aw. but they're cute! Actually, probably more polite and dignified than some of what's out there today! Sad to say. Only one of my 3 is a plant eater. She'd shew off the ends of the hanging vines, then barf it up. I thought about cat grass for her, but she only chewed it occaisionally. G Halloween movies, hmmm. Tough one. Don't think I have even heward of one in years. There's Charlie Brown, of course - but nothing new I can think of. Glad you are felling better. It's a start anyway. Hugs and smiles! D

BarnGoddess_01 said...

you Do have a wonderful Auntie :)

Geesh, I do not know of any 'new' Halloween movies. The one's I remember are old:

The little Vampire
Hocus Pocus
Scoobydoo
SpongBobSquarepants Halloween

Hannah said...

SpongeBob is a good choice. I wanted to show Hocus Pocus, but when I previewed it, there's a lot of references to being a virgin.

Meow Meow said...

Thanks FF--I like CB too.

BG- I know everyone is enjoying your spooky tales

BC- glad you are feeling better and OFF tomorrow, yes I am jealous!