Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Money

QUICK QUESTION DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT WHO SOMEONE IS WITH THEIR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER?????? I SAW SUCH A CUTE GUY DRIVING TO WORK THIS MORNING...I WROTE DOWN HIS PLATE ( A FORD F 150 NO LESS)

OK...I've been away for a few days...I have been pretty busy here. Sat I met with my cousin Debbie (we're the most alike of all the relatives for her 52 birthday in Greenville, Alabama. Her mom and dad, my mom and dad and auntie were also there. She bought herself a new Acura sport model...it's cute!

Mom came back here with me for 2 weeks. My evenings have been with her and not on the computer. My days have been busy too. However, my worst behavior class is on a field trip today =) ~ So my 4th period I will only have 2 students (happy, happy, joy, joy).....
I have conferences the next 2 mornings...So perhaps today is my day of rest and sanity.... It's early yet and I have only had a homeroom...so know that I am OPTIMISTIC!

Well, we did get raises! Mine is about 200 a month...hey that's one one of my hardwood floor payments! I paid off my diamond earrings this month!!!! YEAHHHH considering I paid 4000.00 for them over a year ago...no interest for 18 months, and they are paid in full early! Yeah!
Speaking of money, just when you think you get ahead...I had to bring my car to the Honda dealership yesterday....it needed it's 60,000 mile inspection...it cost me 500.00 bucks! I sent one of my credit cards 1000.00 this month ...and I sooooo thought I had made progress! DAMN!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I spent over an hour crying yesterday when I had to pay bills. :-(

Yay for raises. Makes me want to go back to work. almost. I so could use the money! I'm glad you paid off your earrings. They are so pretty!

FelineFrisky said...

When it rains, it pours! Things start to fall apart the minute you get extra cash - it's a plot! Glad for your raise, teachers don't get paid what they're worth in my book. Glad your hellions will be out today. Grab the sanity while you can! lol D :}

BarnGoddess_01 said...

bills suck....

hey! you got a much deserved raise :) congrats!!!!!!!!

enjoy your visit w/ mom, relax, and enjoy!