Thursday, October 26, 2006

Vicious

Yeahhhh! It is Friday! I made it to work the last 2 days.... Go me! I still have 4 more days of meds....I'm laying low this weekend. I have a few errands to run...Ya'll may find it odd, but I don't drink coffee. I am wanting to purchase a cofffee maker to have at school. I simply want one that will boil my water so that I can have Hot tea or Hot Chocolate. Wanna suggest a modle or brand name? I'm totally coffee skill illiterate....



See the people I work with daily...not all but a few are represented here!


A friend emailed me this thought~

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "It was a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now". The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, "And you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to the church, so I supported you when you brought in the rock'n roll gospel choir. Now our services are consistently packed to the balcony." "Thank you Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth."

"All of these ideas have been well and good," said the elderly priest, but I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional." "But, Father," protested the young priest, my confessions and the donations have nearly doubled since I began that!"

"Yes," replied the elderly priest, and I appreciate that. But... the flashing neon sign, "Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell" cannot stay on the church roof!

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Im glad you better!

will a coffee pot 'boil' the water? get a mini microwave, it'll boil for sure!

FelineFrisky said...

Glad you're feeling better! I agre with BG, go microwave. Then you canheat water or lunch! Love the vamp pic! LOL D :}