Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hack hack* hack*

Well, I haven't been to work in two days. I went back to the doctor today! Ughhh, he put me on more decongestants and antibiotics. He says, ya know I "think you have the flu". Well, I told him last week I felt really crappy and a week later I am feeling worse. = (

I am going to attempt to go to work tomorrow. Luckily subfinder sent me a sub Monday and I called a sub to go for me today. God only knows what my room is like after 2 days without a regular person...and my special ed lady sneaking her self around. GRRRRRR

Not much to talk about w ith me, I just wanna feel energetic~ It would be nice if I could stop coughing and waking the neighbors with my *delightful hacking* fits of flem.

I did just take a HOT shower...I am clean and my hair smells really good! I used some Biolage products I got with Dawn this summer. She's my hairdresser friend in Louisiana who will get me the expensive stuff - Redken, Aveda, Biolage and hair dresser price (which is 1/2 what we pay at a salon)....My hair has no tangles and and is shiny...Yeah!!!! She also got me a pineapple body scrub which is heavenly....

Hope ya'll are feeling good and enjoying the cooler weather........

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you feel better soon!

ack, the flu?