Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday

The weather is simply WONDERFUL! The sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky and cool temps!!!! All I need is a snuggle buddy to share it with...



Mom went home yesterday. Her visit was ok. We went to one of my uncles homes yesterday on our way to meet dad...I took a few pics. As I was taking the pics Barn Goddess...you are who I was thinking of!!! When i see your wide open space photos...i just stop and day dream. There is such a serenity and warm fuzzy feeling I get when I am exposed to them.

I really do want a few acres of land one day...It would bring be some peace and quiet...a wrap around porch with several rocking chairs....iced tea and good friends to share stories with....a good book for the time you want to be alone with your thoughts or someones else's stories.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Gorgeous photos!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great pictures! A few acres can work wonders. I hope you get yours soon :) you deserve it.

You are lucky you are able to spend time with your mom, she comes across to me thru your posts as a wonderful lady.

I am wishing you a fast and painless Monday tomorrow.