Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dread

I am waking up each morning and dreading coming to work. Once, I get here..I do get lots of love from kids. However, its all the other BS that gets in my positive attitude. I mean I am still frusturated with how our school district is being handled...the lack of supplies and classroom money we need to get in order to try and create a conducive learning environment. I am smack worn out. I need a vacation. This is only my 3rd year teaching and well...

It doesn't help that I am NOT happy with my personal life. I need to have 2 incomes to get ahead financially. I also need to not have such expensive tastes!

I wanna go home right now!

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

not a good feeling......

if your kids luv you as their teacher, you ARE doing something right.

Just remember, it only takes ONE teacher to make a difference in a child's life...

I think you are that teacher

Hannah said...

I'm sorry. :-( Love u . . .

FelineFrisky said...

I agree 100% with BG. You are that teacher. Your work is important, invaluable. I understand your frustration. Politics involved always hurts the children. sigh. D :)