Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School complaints

How is that my team doesn't have a teachers edition to a Grammar book??? Umm hello? I managed to get 15 grammar books and 15 workbooks ...Well I have forty kids so how am I supposed to do this????? I am so fed up I don't want to scream anymore I want to cry!

Hitler had the audacity to ask me about progress reports for the kids she got back with the schedule changes today. She wants to be Miss high and mighty last week...Well...she can wait on me this time. I printed all of my reports last week...but she can kiss my Lilly white ass if she thinks I am going to jump through hoops for her anytime soon. ...Can you believe the balls on this woman????

There is a book series the kids EAT up called Bluford Series...Well they have about 8 of the books in library. (8 different titles) I used one of the books this year to start off my kids knowing they would not want to put the book down. Anyway, one of the authors has 3 new books out for this school year. I spoke with the librarian and apparently the 7th grade teachers think they should have ALL 3 of the new titles. The librarian said she was buying a class set for 2 of the 3. I said I wanted to read one of the 3, it didn't matter which one. Seventh grade teachers could have first dibs. I would be happy to take what is left over. She said she would buy the 3rd set for 6th grade if I could get it approved from the 7th grade teachers. Umm hello why do all of these people think THEY HAVE THE RIGHT to DICTATE??? I put a note in the box of one of the teachers (one I like) and she goes off saying well if all the 6th grade teachers didn't use the other Bluford series maybe we would "LET" you have one. Umm hello what is this "LET" shit??? I was being courteous and I thought easy by saying I would take the one they didn't do...

Good lord send me calming thoughts and inner peace PLEASE.

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

doncha just LOVE people like that?

I feel sorry for you. I hear people complain about teachers not trying to do enough, but I think that is a bunch of sh*t. Most if not ALL of the teachers Ive encountered have been good, caring, and excellent teachers. In my education and my 12 yo's.

My mother was an English Lit teacher, a good one too. If she could see my grammar these days, she slap me silly!



maybe you belong teaching at a different school?.....