Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wed

Well, I definitely feel better physically today. I went to bed at 9 last night and slept til 6:30 this morning. See, I knew I needed the sleep! I tend to get grouchy without sleep. I refuse to fuss about school stuff today.

MY tummy is growling and I don't have lunch for another hour. I did bring split pea and ham soup....yummy! I have crackers to munch on as well. Tonight I am supposed to have dinner with Teatopia. Johnny CArrino's had two simple splendid items, a cheesy potato soup and a chocolate cake to die for! It is ooooeeeyyyyee gooeeyyy, melt in your mouth milk chocolate. Can you tell I am looking forward to dinner?

This weekend I have so much to do...A co worker turns 50 today and is having a party this Friday. Saturday evening I am supposed to go to a Catholic church with a friend and attend mass. I am really curious about Catholicism...Also, this weekend my buddy T has a friend playing at a club here. He has tried to get me to go hear him live several times and time wise it hasn't worked out. Who knows maybe I'll find prince charming in the crowd??? I can PRETEND! After all my classes are reading and discussing Fairy Tales today...Rumpelstiltzkin.

Does anyone have a favorite appetizer recipe they will share???

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Did I give you my pinwheels recipe? The creamcheese spread that gets rolled up in tortillas?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

do you like Artichokes?

I have an awesome spinach dip recipe...but thats kinda outta the question with the e coli scare!! I may NEVER eat spinach again!!

if you have questions about Catholics, I can help.

schooled my entire life at a Catholic school grades 1 thru 12 (except college)

Latin? yep, I had to take many years of Latin...a dead language.

How was dinner? it sounded goooood!