Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Traits

My three best traits:
1.) I'm as loyal as they come
2.) I always have an open ear for a friend
3.) I'm honest--I'll tell you the truth tactfully I hope

My three WORST traits:
1.) I'm not a patient person
2.) I'm selfish
3.) I expect alot from my friends and I'm often let down

The three things I am missing most in my life:
1.) Love
2.) Money (I'd like the winning lotto ticket)
3.) Peace and tranquility......SANITY

Please reciprocate and share yours with me.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Best:
-- I have good values/morals
-- I am a good mother
-- I'd do anything for my friends or family

Worst:
-- I worry too much
-- I am impulsive
-- I often lack self-confidence

Missing:
-- time to myelf
-- 2 incomes
-- traveling

P.S. My sister's BF went to school with Ricky. He said he was nerdy and quiet. hehe!