Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday!

I have made it through most of the week. A day and a half left!
This weekend LSU will play Auburn and hopefully stomp on them!

My aunt's 80th birthday is this weekend. I am going to take her out somewhere for dinner and watch some football with her. We may go to Brunch after church Sunday as well. I need to go!

A co worker sent me a list of things to answer and send back so I am asking my blog buddies to do the same thing...

Four things about me you may not know!

A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sound Shop ( music store)
2. New Orleans Superdome (Ticketmaster)
3. Taco Bell (My 1st job ever)
4. Real Estate Agent

B. Favorite Movies:
1. St. Elmo's Fire
2. The Notebook
3. American History X
4. A Time to Kill


C. Four places I have lived:
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Hammond, LA
3. Columbus, Ga.
4. Metairie, La

D. Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Sex and the City
2.) Law n Order SVU/ Law n Order Criminal Intent
3.) Designed to Sell (HGTV)
4.) Will & Grace

E. Four places I have been on vacation:
1.) Ireland
2.) Bahamas
3.) London
4.) Paris


F. Websites I visit often:
1. HGTV.com
2. Food Network
3. Match.com or Eharmony
4. Multi Listing Service (real estate properties)

G. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Seafood (cajun cooking)
2. Mexican
3. Italian (I love cheese)
4. Pizza

H. Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. The French Quarter
2. A concert
3. Shopping
4. Well.............. you know. : )

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I've never seen St. Elmo's fire. I'm probably the only one who hasn't. What's it about???

I think maybe I'll answer it on my blog and link back to you.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

St.Elmos fire-excellent movie! It came out when my best friends and I were about 16 & 17 yo....we were so much like the group of friends it was not even funny now that I look back.....

Youve been to Paris??? I am so JEALOUS!!! Ive never been to the French Quarter but someday I am going to visit New Orleans BEFORE I die, I promised myself.