Friday, September 08, 2006

WAHOOO it's FRIDAY

This was a short week...but it sure seemed LONG!

However, I managed to get in a few cosmopolitan in after work yesterday with my buddy B. I am thinking...I might want to do that again this evening!! I must clean house some this weekend. I also need to cook some fresh lump crab meat I have in the fridge. I have been nibbling on that big pot of Gumbo I made last week.....YUMMY.

What are ya'lls thoughts on protecting our borders with the military reserves??? Do you think it will make a difference? Do you think it's a waste of time? Or do you think people from other countries have the right to make a better life for themselves???

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I want to come to your house to eat. I LOVE shrimp, crab, all of that gooooood stuff.

Now, about your border question. This is kinda touchy w/ me. I am a 100% believer of the American Dream...achieving the American Dream, legally. My mother came to the USA with my grandparents when she was an infant, my father is a full-blooded Chippewa so I am sorta in the middle. I absolutely HATE the fact that other countries have NO RESPECT for human life, but on the other hand, we need to protect our own. I think we need to keep the illegals from crossing into our country across our borders. We need to protect ourselves first. Its time we took care of the USA. Then we can move on to the other countries in need. It really pisses me off that other governments will NOT take care of their own and we are left to deal with it. Another thing that angers me to nooooo end is these illegals that ARE INSIDE our country protesting about our immigration laws....um excuse me? who is breaking the law? they have a lot of nerve publically protesting and bashing our Pres. many of these illegals are CRIMINALS in their OWN country.

okay, Ill stop now..sorry for the mini rant....