Thursday, September 07, 2006

A.M.

Yep, I'm up! I mean...it is 3:31 a.m. and I am reading blogs. I have way too much on my mind and it seems like I never have any free time to me. I mean I have been at school til 6 the last 2 days...working on schedule changes in my computer programs at school. I feel like I have only had a sour puss face on for weeks now. I know my Special ed lady saw it yesterday. She just decides to wander in my room whenever it's convenient for her. Hello if you have some major behavior problems get your lazy ass upstairs and ten to them, after all you do get paid more than a regular teacher, and you do nothing! You don't have a homeroom, or grades to deal with or lesson plans) Thank God this is a short week. I have sick leave time and the way things are going I may be taking a day soon. I need the down time....I think I'll hibernate this weekend. I don't have any money to spend...and lately I just want a drink after school...and if you know me, I'm not much of a drinker...

I feel bad that all I seem to post is me complaining about work or men. Maybe I should convert to Catholicism and become a nun....maybe then I will find inner peace and some tranquility.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Blogging is free therapy, thats how I see it! complain away..sometimes it feels better to rant. Special ed teachers make more $$? I didnt know that, I see a certain one at the elementary school nearby doing a whole lotta nothing......not fair!

Hannah said...

This is your blog, your outlet. Compain away!

I brought my mom lunch today, and guess who was out back when I pulled up? Mike F. I wanted to kick him now that I don't teach there anymore. I know you didn't dislike him like I did, but I promise if he had chucked things in your direction when you were pregnant, you'd have wanted to kill the little shit.

I hope things get better as people settle into the new schedules. *hugs*