Monday, September 18, 2006

friendship


When friendships undergo a test
It's often found old friends are best;
The sampler on the parlour wall
Has these few lines which say it all;
The best of friends can change a frown
Into a smile when you feel down.
The best of friends will understand
Your little trials and lend a hand.
The best of friends will always share
Your secret dreams because they care.
The best of friends, worth more than gold,
Give all the love a heart can hold.




Written with a pen.
Sealed with a kiss.
If your my friend,
please answer this:
Are we Friends
or are we not?
You told me once
But i forgot.
So tell me now
And tell me true.
So i can say....
"i'm here for you
Of all the friends
i've ever met,
you're the one
i won't forget.
And if i die
Before you do,
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you

I'll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything.
Just to prove my
Friendship is true..
to have a friend like you!

1 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

How wonderful!! It seems you are feeling more chipper today! Great! Love these poems, are you the author? It is such a lovely day here today, I may just HAVE to out for - something! Have a fantastic day! Much love & friendship, D :)