Saturday, September 09, 2006

Prayer and shopping

Feeling defeated with the whole weight loss aspect..I am definately an emotional eater. The last few weeks at work have been really stressful and when i get home i rant and rave outloud and usually eat too much. Maybe I need therapy...At lady at work had the weight loss surgery and she seems to be doing ok. She has lost 160 lbs so far. I don't need to lose that much but 80-100 would be ideal.

I'm up early for a Sat and I need a new pair of jeans, so off I go to shop and try to not think about work. Although trying on jeans won't help much on the *happy side*.

The English teacher on the other team in 6th grade went to Jennifer (our newest teacher this year) and said I think there is animosity between the two teams what should we do??? OMG yes, they are totally jackasses..well two are ok in my book..a History guy and the math teacher, but the math teachers sister in law is our LAZY special ed lady...so imagine the conversations they have had. I wish I didn't like 6th graders so much...i really would go to 7th ..although I really prefer the 8th grade teachers...just not the 8th grade kids (way too much attitude on them). Just pray for me.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

shopping always makes me feel better. I just buy something my fat *ss looks good in!

While reading your post, I thought, omg-this woman is so much like me it is scary. 'cept I am not real crazy about country music ;)

I have a lot of guy friends, let me tell you one thing they tell me that NEVER changes (Ive been very overweight 100lbs then thin, then overweight then in between like I am now)
my guy friends tell me they like women with curves, it makes them a lot sexier. Also, its all in the way it is presented. My husband has always said this...so dont go getting that gastric whatever it is surgery and becoming a tooth pick!

Hannah said...

DR means well, but she isn't helping those kids. They need structure and guidance. Having someone baby them isn't going to get them anywhere in life! You give them guidance AND make them work. That's better.

Don't give up with the weight. A couple weeks ago, I could tell a major difference! :-)

FelineFrisky said...

I used to eat when stressed too. Actually, I flip-flopped from over eating and starvation. then shopping to fill the empty places in my life took over - so much garbage! I've been in a place similr to yours and i feel for you. D :)