Monday, September 11, 2006

New school mascot

Well, somehow this morning a squirrel got into the gym (where our bus kids wait for us) until homeroom starts. Then after they were released, the squirrel somehow followed them into the eighth grade hall where I teach. It ended up in one of the math teachers rooms. Hehehehe...You should have seen my assisstant principal walking down the hall...like a redneck whose call was to rescue this poor squirel and set it free into the wilderness. The look on his face was priceless. I so wish I had a camera for a yearbook shot! He had me laughing!!! Good Lord did I need that this morning.

The love of my life sent me text messages all weekend. I had a sour sad weekend. All i did was shop and watch football...which are two of my favorite things to do...but I wasn't in the mood for all of the emotions I had to deal with. I need to change somethings in my life, or I just can do this anymore. I don't want to do this day to day stuff anymore. I sooooooooo miss my friends at home. The ones I have here just aren't the same. I mean I have B who's gay...sweet...but gay and there are only so many things we can do. Then there is H and (I try to understand) but I never hear anything but baby talk. I mean she always seems to be doing things with other people, but never has money to do anything with me. So i just quit asking. We just aren't even close to being on the same page. I do have T, the forever bachelor and he brings me the most sanity...we like to go out to dinner, shop (he's great with electronics) but he doesn't ever show any emotion, so I guess I am cautious about showing mine.

The only bright note of my weekend, the Saints and LSU won. WAHOOO

3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Dallas had a bad game-grrr not suprised tho!

Have you ever thought about moving back to New Orleans?

Meow Meow said...

YES BG-especially in this last month I am really thinking of moving back when my contract is up in July. However, I have an elderly aunt here (80yrs old this month) she is widowed and has no children. I feel some type of loyalty to her and hesitate moving while she is on this earth.

FelineFrisky said...

A squirrel? hahaha! Funny! I'm sorry that you don't seem to be able to find people that connect to you. your work group doesn't sound too inviting either. I say do what is right for you. That's what counts. D