Saturday, December 01, 2007

Well the hair I am pleased with...The colors are not as drastic as I had hoped...but he always does a great job styling me...I wanna have him here at the house for daily attention.

R hurt my feelings...I just clamed up. I called a friend and she ranted and raved that I not let it ruin my day. I am going to try. He did this before the salon this morning. I went there stayed 3 hours...and then took myself for a manicure. I feel a bit more relaxed.

We met on Halloween---so technically today is a month we have been seeing each other.We have moved so quickly it feels like we have been seeing each other six months. I had an after noon of football planned and my favorite dining establishment booked with reservations for 8. I need to perk up.

I do have a paper to wrap up for my class. I need to email it in the next hour. I better get busy.

Men suck. Sorry. He just hit a nerve.

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well Men suck do we, ugh I'm not talking.

Ok you're forgiven, dunno how R upset you but these things happen its how you deal with them that matters.

And your sex question (although I think you are aiming it at your lady friends), I'll give my verdict.
I reckon its an individual thing but a relationship will only work if both people have a similar sexual appetite.
Its a difficult for someone who is single to answer, we've two options, allow for long droughts or not be too choosy.

BarnGoddess said...

huh? did I miss something?

How did R hurt your feelings?

Im glad your hair turned out. I need to get my *ss the salon. I need a major coloring AND manicure...

I read the post below about needing sleep. Seriously, you sleep until noon?

Oh dear, do you REALLY want to have children? because if/when you do, unless you have a 24/7 nanny-you will be getting about 2 hours of sleep nightly.........and thats on a good night.

Chris H said...

Sometimes men suck , sometimes they do not. I am sure you will sort it out.

TitanThirteen said...

I'm with WRB - Conflict is inevitable. It's how we deal with it that makes or breaks us.
John [my hubby] is the sort to just apoligise to keep the peace. Or go for a walk to calm down.But i like to yell and slam a door or two. I like to argue the point untill there's nothing left to say.
He likes to just have a hug, where as i cant stand being touched when i'm upset.
So it took us a few years to find a happy medium.
Now he lets me rant and rave while listening to me. I storm off to the bedroom and slam the door. He just waits till i calm down, then he comes in and says his piece and gives me a hug.

Where's this sex question? I didn't see a sex question.