Friday, December 21, 2007


I came to work today. I did NOTHING yesterday, I was a sick lazy bum. I really felt crappy. I am feeling a bit better today.
My kids are watching Sponge Bob Christmas. THey made cards for the cafe ladies. The ladies seemed so pleased. =)
I need to wrap stuff at home. I need to clean house from top to bottom. I have all of mom's stuff wrapped. I need to wrap 3 or more things for R. I think I went overboard for him. My aunt is always the hardest to buy for!!!!! She has everything. I got her gift cards to a few places for meals. She's like me and chooses not to cook at much-- for just her. Know what I mean?
My kids brought me all kinds of stuff today from chocolate to candles...two of my favorite things.

7 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Enjoy the Chocolate.

Rachel said...

Hope you don't mind my saying I hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful Christmas and awesome New Year's Eve.

TitanThirteen said...

Woohoo, A Spongebob Christmas! Gotta love that guy :o)
I guess you guys must get sick a lot around Christmas because it's winter.
Our Christmas is in summer so we don't really get sick, just sweat lol

TitanThirteen said...

Why would Rachel say she hopes you don't mind, before saying all that nice stuff? Thats weird!

Lyn said...

Have a great Christmas!! Hope your feeling better by then!!

BarnGoddess said...

merry xmas!!

Ive been crazy busy but needed to stop in and see whats going on with ya chica......

it looks like your doin' great :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Absolutely LOVED the cartoon!

Have a Merry wonderful Christmas and have fun.