Thursday, December 20, 2007

VOTE

I made in ***A*** in my graduate class this semester. Yeah!!!

I'm home from work today. I just can't handle feeling this crappy and screaming at kids to hush.
I absolutely did the right thing. Ughhhh

I am feeling a bit of 'undeclared confusion" at the moment. Last night he called and had a few things to tell me. One was that he wants me to go to a party for one of his faculty members Sat night at a blues martini bar.

Second, he says I did tell you my Ex is coming in for a night to see the girls when they are here a day or two after Christmas. I told her she could stay here. I was totally silent. I trust him...but I guess I wanted sometype of input asked of me, rather than him saying this is whats happening. Are ya with me?

He did tell me over a week ago he doesn't want to see anyone else and wants us in a committed relationship.

I need to go back to bed and then wrap some gifts.
Hope you feel better today than I do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((Rebecca))))

I hope you feel better soon. Trust is a two way street, but it sounds like he has issues with his ex, as in go along to get along. This is also a very stressful time of the year, so R will need your support and love more than ever.

Mick & Cathy said...

Obviously the Ex as a mother wants to see her girls during the holiday season. I wouldn't read too much into it.

However if I was you I'd make sure you show your face while she's around, it'll sort of confirm that she is in the past.

Meow Meow said...

WRB- this is not the mom of his two girls....this is the last g'friend of 3 yrs.

I'm a crabby bitch today. ANd I have accomplished NOTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Trust in yourself Rebecca. Your heart is yours, always. Given freely but not given away.

(((((hugs))))

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry Rebecca I assumed wrong, then I can't understand why she now needs to be in his life.
History is History.

Brian is right trust in yourself.

xx