Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sorry that I haven't been around. I do want to
WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY, SAFE AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!

I am kinda unsure of my plans the next few days...so I will make it around to my buddy blogs sometime soon.....Tomorrow I go to Mississippi with him to bring his daughters to the ex-wife. After that we're coming back here for our 2 month anniversary. We have been looking into cabins in Tenn & North Carolina. He wants a view, I want to make snow angels. We'll see what the weather holds....

5 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hmmm 2 month anniversary hey... Those were the good ol days.. haha
Snow Angels sound fun....
Where ever you end up it will be special...
Happy New Year..
Dont know where I will be this year.. prob a quiet one ... It is about time I added some pics isnt it...

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR sweetie. SNOW ANGELS.... brrrrr!

Mick & Cathy said...

Have a great New Year, 2 months hell they have flown by.

Stay Happy

BarnGoddess said...

happy new year!

Have a safe and fun trip :)

angelfish24 said...

Happy New Year to you! This is going to be a great 2008 for you, I just know it.