Wednesday, December 12, 2007



It's a stange day for me. I wish I was at home. Just didn't wanna move from my bed this morning!

Yesterday, I took R 3 balloons, some flowers and chocolate fudge brownies. (He LOVES chocolate) Well, he told me to call after my work meetings. I did he answered his work phone, "R's house of flowers". I thought it was cute. I had a choral concert last night and invited him to go with me. We met for dinner and he said he was going home from there. He says "The flowers and stuff was a bold move for you". I wasn't quite sure how to take that ~~~ I wanted a THANK YOU !

He asked me to come over after the concert, but I went home instead. He just emailed and said he stayed home from work today that he wasn't feeling well. I told him i'd pick up anything he needed after work...if he didn't need anything then I was going home. I have so much stuff to do at home --I have been neglecting!!!!
Has everyone but me finished their Christmas shopping????

I wanted to pass out my N.O. goodies, spices and mixes to my teacher friends by the end of this week...otherwise we get stuff from kids later in the week and wanted to be seperated from the other stuff. I am cranky today can you tell???????

8 comments:

Bare said...

Hey, nothing wrong with cranky-- I'm cranky a lot too! *L* I don't blame you for wanting a thank you-- for being that thoughtful, the LEAST you deserved was a thank you! :0) *hugs*

Bare said...

Hey, nothing wrong with cranky-- I'm cranky a lot too! *L* I don't blame you for wanting a thank you-- for being that thoughtful, the LEAST you deserved was a thank you! :0) *hugs*

BarnGoddess said...

yup shopping is DONE.

Im cranky too.

you should have gotten a bog THANK YOU!

BarnGoddess said...

that was a BIG thank you. apparently I cannot type tonite...

Chris H said...

I find him strange really, seems like he blows hot and cold... what do you think? And try, try, try not to put the pressure on too much or he might just bolt!

Mick & Cathy said...

I'll be honest, you should have got a "Thank You" at least but I wouldn't dwell on it sometimes us blokes can be a bit thoughtless.

Christine said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment. It's been a tough week for me - and its so nice to check my blog and see such caring people. I very much appreciate you sticking with me and keeping an eye on my blog. (((hug)))

Anonymous said...

((((((Rebecca)))))

Everything will be fine! Really, I'm fine, everything is just perfect!

Pass me some more chocolate.