Friday, December 14, 2007



Well, I have an evening that I am looking forward to enjoying! I have floor tickets to see Jake Owen/Little Big Town/Sugarland. I saw Sugarland open for Brooks and DUNN 2 years ago and they were great! Jennifer Nettles has so much energy on stage and damn does she have a set of lungs on her. She did a song with Jon Bon Jovi last year.
Can I tell you I am excited that it's finally FRIDAY?
R is going to the concert with me. Romeo is going with his g'friend. I hope I get to see her! Several of my students have told me they are going too. My only decision is what the hell am I going to wear?????
Tomorrow-- I get to sleep in !!! YEAHHH!!!!!!! Really, to be able to sleep til 10.. God do I need that. I"m moving a bit s-l-0-w-l-y today.
I have just a couple of gifts left to buy~~
Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

have an AWESOME time!!!

You HAVE to check out Romeos GF I am curious as to what she looks like too and if shes nice (personality wise)

wear something country sexy...like boots, jeans, low cut top or bustier and a blazer? you want a bit of glamour to go w/ country chic.

Mick & Cathy said...

Sounds like you'll have some fun at the concert.

celtic_girl said...

Who's that hunk of spunk in the first photo oooeww!..have a gfreat time at the concert