Monday, December 03, 2007

This is one of the ceiling Murial's in the wedding church of my dreams. I want everyone to know how spectacular this church is!

Below is the out side of the church in the middle of Jackson square. I can dream.

My weekend was alright.... Yesterday was pretty good. I slept in....I was lazy until after noon. I did get alot accomplished though. I managed to cook a couple of dishes. I made a shrimp fettuccine pasta with cheddar cheese and bacon. I also made jambalaya. R came over and blew off my drive way, rearranged my shelving in my garage and changed some outside light bulbs for me. He was feeling like playing house apparently!

We watched the Saints get beat. It was sad. I was upset they lost in the last 20 seconds of the game. PATHETIC.

We rearranged my furniture and put up my Christmas tree. He appreciates balance. I enjoyed the "playing house" aspect. I did dishes, vacuumed, and laundry.
I am being realistic though...I have seen the multi faceted aspect of his personality. He's pretty vocal on some things.

I still need to find something personal to give him. Mustangs are the only connection I have to go on, well o.k. I can gear it towards photography. He has books, I thought about finding a mustang toy of some type.

7 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Looks like a beautiful church! Whenever I would travel I love to go in churches. Love the paintings and murals and the architecture. Especially the old ones I saw in europe. These new, modern churches can't hold a candle to these types.
Hope you are doing good and have a good week. I'm stressing about school but I will get through it!

Chris H said...

WE are all multi-facdted mate... it just depends if the different aspects of a person's personality are liveable with eh? If we were 'mono-toned' we'd be bloody boring!

Anonymous said...

Nice spam comment up there.

Nobodies perfect and everyone's got buttons. All depends on what you want.

Brian

BarnGoddess said...

stunning church!

I have a weak spot for old Cathedrals...being raised/schooled Catholic is why I am sure.

Multi faceted huh?

celtic_girl said...

A beautiful church, I hope you get your wish. Things seem to be moving along nicely with your beau - woohoo!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Well you seem to be getting the prof trained to do the man jobs around the house.

Pretty Church pics.

Take Care x

TitanThirteen said...

That painting is awesome! I wish i could paint like that. Then our church would look awesome too! lol
For ideas with your new man, ask his kids or him mum. Even his ex if you are freindly.

As for the different sides of his personalty, that's part of the fun of getting to know each other. Some sides you'll love, some you'll probably not love. None of us are perfect :o)