Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meow Meow Meow


I got out of bed and to work in 15 minutes this morning. I didn't however put a lick of makeup on. I have been at my school for 4 years, never has this happened before. I spent 2 hours up coughing last night. R spent the night and I knew I would keep him up...so I finally got out of bed and on the couch for my coughing fits....my couch reclines so I wasn't lying flat which helps.......
My work Christmas party was last night. The 6th grade teachers all brought a dish. I made Jambalaya for 40. Good god...my house will smell like it for a week.
It was at my favorite teachers house....she just had it built this summer and it is simply lovely.
Reagan went with me = )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need some medicine and some more TLC. Good thing you have a guy to spend the nights with.

Mick & Cathy said...

You have my sympathy cos you are not the only one with a irritable Cough, had mine about a week now.

Cooking for 40 I don't envy that.

celtic_girl said...

I always get relief from the coughing with 1 teaspoon butter rolled in sugar (to make it more palatable) and let it melt in your mouth slowly. My mom used to give it us as kids as I still sometimes use it after all else fails.

Christine said...

Feel better. Get it out of your system before Christmas is offically here. Nothing worse than the sniffles and coughs while eating the turkey dinner. :))))