Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank God it's Friday and that I get to leave work in an hour....AMEN AMEN AMEN

I have a busy day tomorrow. I have a hair appointment at 11:00--- I am soooooooo NOT a morning person. I need to be able to SLEEP in til noon. At least I do not want to have to function (i.e. put on makeup and leave the house) before 10:30. I do however need to get my highlights take care of again--It has been 2 months ok..maybe 3. I am debating on a few colors. I usually go copper and blonde...because my hair is a light brown. I have considered a copper and a darker brown. I usually go pretty safe when it comes to hair. After all, in high school I did dye it every color possible....blonde, black, blue black (gothic look), red...all but green.

LSU play Tennessee in a very important game tomorrow afternoon. (Hence I made the hair appt early) Then I made reservations at my favorite place The Market for tomorrow night. I am taking the professor there..as we met a month ago tomorrow. WOW~ it seems like it has been longer. I hope that is a good sign.
Sunday my SAINTS play Tampa Bay in another really big game. WE NEED to win this one!!!!!


Tonight, Reagan wants me to go to a college basketball game with him tonight. I am not a basketball fan at all. I said no last night , but figured I should change my mind today.

We'll talk about Romeo tomorrow. I have seen him 2 days in a row.

4 comments:

Bare said...

Go for the carmel and blonde! That sounds awesome! I've fried mine from bleaching it for so many years, and now, dying it red regularly *LOL*

Can't wait to hear about Romeo!

*hugs and love*

Unknown said...

sounds like things are looking up for you! I am happy for you that you have found someone to hang out with. Have fun at the game and I am sure your hair will look great no matter what color you choose!

Mick & Cathy said...

Lady you don't have to do much with your hair it already looks great.

Why talk about Romeo, the prof is priority number one, right ?

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You have performed a great job. I'll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this
web site.

Also visit my blog; weight lost