Monday, December 17, 2007

LAST WILL

"Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all, If that ever happens, just pull the plug.' So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine. She's such a bitch!" Maxine
The concert was great! Jake is such a HOttie!!! He has a hit "YEE HAW" and closed the show with it and a young girl from the audience, she must be 5 yrs old. It was the cutest thing to hear her sing yee haw for the audience.
Sugarland was awesome. I wish I had Jennifer Nettles energy and her voice. She has a set of lungs on her. They did a couple of cover tunes that surprised me...They closed the show with all 3 acts coming out.
Well unfortunately, I have a sinus head from the depths of hell. I was miserable last night and this morning. I am taking meds...but tonight is our school Christmas party and the 6th grade teachers are the one catering.SO i spent a couple of hours yesterday cooking 4 pots of jambalaya--chicken, shrimp and sausage.....R is coming with me which really excites me.
He finally decided he doesn't want to see other people.... = ) Ya'll I really dig him.
I feel like I get to show him off!!!!! Did I tell you Auburn University called him and he has an interview set up early January?? I'm excited for him because it will be a step up and more money and a more prestigious college. On the down side, I am not sure what that means as far as travel time...it's a 40 minute drive over there and if it's 5 days a week, it will get old soon.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I thought I was in store for a really deep, thought provoking blog today! Hehe - your sister sounds like a riot. :))))

Hope you can kick that sinus infection.

BarnGoddess said...

yuck-I hope you get over the sinus crappola!

good news that you and R are exclusive :) I am HAPPY for ya girl!

I hope he is Mr.Right

Chris H said...

Oh my god! I just looked at my computer and bottle of Diet Coke..... hmmmmmmmmm.