Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Hi Everyone! I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas! I hope 2008 will be your best year yet!

I had a really nice Christmas. My aunt, the professor and I had Christmas at my house. We all cooked and dined as it rained outside here. It was a cold rain...so my lit fire place was wonderful!

My parents ended up with a stomach virus and did not come here. It was the first Christmas I have spent without my parents. It was a sad in that aspect, especially with the year that my parents (mom's cancer) have struggled through.

The professor and I exchanged gifts. He can be very thoughtful! He found me a New Orleans newspaper printed SAINT book with all of the success last year after the hurricane and the trials and tribulations that faced the city. He also got me some Fleur De Lis bookends,a Fleur DE lis gold book mark, a DVD series Kings of Queens, and 3 carat peridot ring. He took me into every jewelry store in the mall and many magazines/flyers. He found the earrings to match in another store. He really does have a sweet tender heart. We had a nice romantic Christmas at my house.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Heck I musta caught the same stomach flu that your parents got. We had to bow out of Christmas supper last night. We are both just terrible sick. As much as it sucked to not have your folks there for Christmas - you would not have wanted a piece of this. BLAH.

You take care. Merry Christmas.

angelfish24 said...

Happy Holidays to you too! Glad to hear you had a nice xmas but too bad you're parents couldn't be there. I'm sure you'll see them soon, hopefully.

Chris H said...

Sad your parents were ill on christmas! Hope they are better now. Ya for some lovely xmas presents... I too got a ring!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a romantic Christmas.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhh sounds like you have quite a catch there in your professor...

TitanThirteen said...

Sounds like your parents, Christine, and Fat Lazy Guy all ate the same thing. It was Burger King, wasn't it?!? [Told ya FLG, if you read this blog!]

Your Christmas sounded lovely dispite your parents not being there :o)

BarnGoddess said...

glad you had a good Xmas! sorry about the stomach virus getting your folks, eww no fun there...

The Prof seems like a good one :)

Bare said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get to have Christmas with your parents, but it sounded like you had a great day, anyway-- you DEFINITELY racked up on gifts! Leaving wishes for a safe and happy new years! *hugs*