Tuesday, December 11, 2007



I'm not feeling quite that bad...actually I woke up with a smile on my face and my guy next to me. I was so comfy that I did not want to get out of bed at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it here barely. I am in a rather good mood. I played Jeopardy with my Language Arts classes today. We covered vocabulary, spelling, parts of speech and a novel we just finished.

I took the liberty to go pick up a Santa balloon,one red and green balloon, 2 brownies and put together a few flowers and drove them over to R's work which is the college. I knew he wasn't there (he was in Atlanta for a conference this morning). So I'll wait til I hear from him. Only one person saw me deliver them to his office.... so I doubt I'll totally freak him out.

Last night he decorated more in my front yard and brought over a wreath for my front door. He really is a home maker....I DIG IT.

How do my blog readers feel...what are your personal thoughts on Eloping????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss the post about being in bed together? Eloping? How does R feel about that?

Hope you're doing good. :)

Brian

BarnGoddess said...

eloping?

well....its always better than the alternative.

Mick & Cathy said...

Go for it.