Thursday, November 29, 2007

OK most of you know about my buddy T. He was like an older brother with whom I spent 2-3 days a week with---shopping and dining out. He found the love of his life over Fourth of July weekend. I have seen him twice since July. I was really hurt to begin with. My friend Angel said I was acting like a scorned lover...Well she called last night and left me a few messages on my cell phone. She says well I guess I have been kicked to the curb by you and T. She said she was so upset with T. He found out 10 days ago she might have to have surgery and he just called yesterday. He said he's just been busy. She said to me are you going to leave me too?
Why do people forget about their friends when they start a new relationship?I just don't understand.

On my mind today......
Feeling kinda *unsure* about things today. Nothing has changed, I am just wondering about the whole commitment issue.

2 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Just got caught up on all of your recent posts! Sounds like things are going well with your new guy. Hope it's not moving too fast for you but sometimes it just happens. I don't think I understand all that you are talking about with the friend issues. Hope you guys can work it all out.

Mick & Cathy said...

Its a fact of life friends move on, ok some do stay close for life but not all by a long stretch of the imagination.
Peoples lives and priorities change (meeting a partner is one reason) and they move on.
I suppose you a very much similar to me in been single you take friendship seriously, real friends are very important.
However remember friends can come back, new friends can be made you've just got to accept the time is right to move on.

As for the commitment issue, I'm unsure whether you are wondering about yourself or what the Profs feelings are.