Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am wishing it was Friday! Meow Meow Meow

R called tonight I swear we can talk about lots of stuff.....and it is never a 20 minute convo...

I am taking my antibiotics..and right now feeling kinda drowsy. I need to go crash.

If you could have 5 things right now what would they be??????

  1. Explosive, butterflies in your stomach, true, faithful love
  2. Have my closest friends near me
  3. lots of money to pay the bills and to shop with!
  4. The Saints WIN the Superbowl
  5. Ronnie Dunn at my discretion to sing to me and only me whenever I want him too!

See ya'll, I don't want much!!

4 comments:

celtic_girl said...

I wish it were Christmas, so I can have a two week break.

WOOHOO on your man, sounds like quite a catch, someone who cooks and does the dishes.

Mick & Cathy said...

I hope you get at least a few of your wishes.

Chris H said...

Luckily dreams are free mate!!!! Here's hoping some of them come true.

Sweet and Salty said...

Is that "all" you want? hee hee!!!