Monday, November 05, 2007

Well....my weekend was busy. How about yours???

Reagan is the professor. He has quite the resume. He came over Sat afternoon to watch the LSU Bama football game. LSU won!!!! I was pleased! = } I put out 2 trays of munchies....fresh broccoli, carrots, and cheese cubes. Also, some crackers and dip. We had great conversation and are very open with each other on topics. He is easy to be with! We snuggled up on the love seat for the game and for the movie Night at the Museum.
He came back Sunday afternoon and cooked me dinner! He brought over fresh shrimp, tomato, squash, and zucchini. He sauteed the veggies in olive oil and added them to a Alfredo sauce with pasta. It was yummy! I was impressed. Ladies, he even did the dishes!

Yesterday was a bit odd though. His Ex was head of West Minister at the local college where he teaches and where I attend. They had a reception after church yesterday with First Presbyterian where I have attended and where my aunt is a prominent member. Well, his ex came into town for this event and actually had a few words as a short presentation. My aunt went to check her out. Reagan was going to go but wasn't up for the "social engagement". So my aunt gave me a complete description. I have only seen one picture. I was indifferent. She's tall, no make up, but pretty and quite bright. She was also very active in the community.

When we left this morning, my back tire was really low...he took out his gage and then actually had an automatic tire pump and inflated...hooked it up and my car got me to work safely. He could come in quite handy.

I'm smitten but also feeling really guarded after a convo we had at 2:00a.m. We have moved so incredibly fast...I mean we met for dinner Wed and had only talked on line for a week before hand. We spent damn near the whole weekend together.

I'm sleepy.

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Well this sounds promising you may just have found "the one".
Saying that I'm pleased you are been a little guarded cos if things don't work out I don't want to see you just been used or gettng hurt emotionally.
You're correct things have obviously moved very fast but I think you'll find out for sure over the next few weeks if he is the genuine article.
Take Care my friend.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with taking things slow and deciding what you want. Hope it works out and you have some fun along the way.

Chris H said...

Sounds too good to be true, take it easy, there is no rush mate. If you have any doubts tread carefully. All the best.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

A man who does dishes? And a Professor? Ok - keeper!! :)