Tuesday, November 06, 2007


I went to the doc yesterday and managed to get a flu shot. = ) Some of my students are getting sick already so I thought it might be wise. I was checked for a MRSA spot on my neck but it ends up it was just a pimple. I am thankful. It is a gawd awful staph infection that is rampant in the schools all over the country. SO AMEN!!!!!
I'm on meds for an ear infection...which explains why my glands in my neck hurt which is where my pimple is...hence my concern.
I must admit I am smitten with Reagan. He called last night and I wasn't home. I just sent him an email. I hope this can work out. I was stuck at Walmart last night waiting on prescriptions. So I found a cute Winnie the Pooh card. It says something like:
Today I am thinking happy thoughts
Tomorrow, I find even happier thoughts about you.
Do you think it was ok?
Well I mailed it to his house today. What do my blogger buddies think???

5 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

So far it sounds good but I sense you have a niggling doubt for some reason, don't know why ?
Follow your instincts but protect against getting hurt at all times.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this turns out to be the real deal.

Anonymous said...

Remember guys like to think they're in control, so let him make the next move.

Glad you're ok health wise.

Lyn said...

Sounds like a very sweet card to me and certainly lets him know you care.

I sent a similar card to a guy once that I'd only met once. Felt like I was jumping off a cliff when it came to taking that risk ... and it paid off ... he's now my husband of 13yrs!!!

Chris H said...

I like the idea of the card, but make sure he makes the next move... take care.

BarnGoddess said...

MRSA is scary crap! weve got 2 cases of it here in OKLA those are just the ones I know of.......Bubba is wrestling too :(

I am worried!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!1 I am busy and away for 1 week and all this stuff happens! R sounds like a great guy!!!! cooks, does dishes, ect.

Keep us posted on R. He sounds like a keeper. You deserve someone who is as good as you.