Monday, November 12, 2007



Hey there what do you think??? If only I had this kind of confidence!!!!
I had a great weekend. After the professor and Bill met....He took me to dinner at a chinese place. We both giggled over our fortune cookies.
His said: "Watch your relations with other people carefully, be reserved."
Mine said: "Your present plans are going to succeed".
His response was I think ours got mixed up. I have been very inquisitive and somewhat reserved with him. Bloggers, I really like him. He has some wonderful qualities. I think I could really fall for him. I am trying to maintain my cool and not get my heart broken.
Saturday we ran a couple of errands and we went to my Aunt's house so that she could meet him. He felt a bit on guard....if you knew my aunt you would know the HIGH standards she holds. I did ask him to change clothes at his place. He picked out an outfit and I liked another shirt he had better....he changed to make me happy. = P
I took us to dinner after he was so willing to talk to auntie for me. We went back to my place for some football. Then we went to a Blues club for the evening. The music was GREAT! It's a band he likes....
Sunday he went and bought me a small grill and grilled lunch for me and a friend Angel . He said consider the grill a late birthday gift. He knows what a Saints fan I am and cooked while we watched the game and of course talked about him.
******why do men have such an issue with commitment**********

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

It certainly sounds so promising, I hope this works out for you.
What did Auntie think ?

Meow Meow said...

Thanks WRB. I hope it's really working out as well as I seem to think it is~

Auntie liked him very much. Her opinion means quite alot to me.

I just dig him!

Lyn said...

you've been tagged if ya wanna play, check my blog for the rules

BarnGoddess said...

hey, I understand. I have always had trouble with the commitment word myself....its not just the boys.

I think you are doing excellent w/ the Prof.

slow and easy.