Friday, November 02, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!! WAHOOOOOO Can I scream any louder??????? My kiddies at work have lost their minds and I am soon to follow.

A dear friend is having a medical procedure today and needs your prayers. So please send them.
On a positive note (Yep---twice in one week I am positive...I am going for a record! )
The professor emailed me three times yesterday and called me after teaching his class last night. I was on the phone for almost 3 hours. There is not a lack for conversation or for topics.
So far so good. He wanted me to go to a car race tonight. We are having a school dance to help out our PTA and lots of my kids want me here. So tomorrow he's coming over to watch the Alabama Vs. LSU game at 5:00. I suppose I need to get some munchies in....Suggestions?????

He's sweet and flirty. He's really bright. We have some common interests such as education, football, photography and travel. He's also OCD. So I hope that won't interfere..as I am a total OCD personality. He hugged me the other night after dinner. I kissed him on the cheek. It was sweet.
When he called he informed me that he had talked to a coworker about our date yesterday. Funny because, I spoke to 2 of my co workers about him. He judges the National History Day
projects at my school and has for several years. It is really odd that we have never come in contact with each other before now. Two of the teachers I really like gave him thumbs up and spoke highly of his intellectual capability. One of the had him tutor her daughters in high school and college.

Ok...I don't want to get my hopes too high...but he's definitely got some possibilities. I haven't said that in quite sometime when it comes to dating and men.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really cool time and a nice guy. I hope the weekend date goes well.

Christine said...

Hey - glad you scored the kiss on the cheek! Good for you! Just nice to feel those good feelings inside hey?? Have a great weekend.

Mick & Cathy said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your friend having the medical procedure comes through ok.

And the date sounds positive I really do hope it works out for you. Just be yourself and everything will be fine and don't forget he is lucky cos you are a great girl.

Mick & Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Yeah! That's great! I hope you guys have lots of fun today. :-)

angelfish24 said...

Sounds like an interesting guy and nice to hear you have some of the same interests. Hope you have a good time getting to know him.

celtic_girl said...

I hope you had a good weekend, your guy sounds really nice, I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Chris H said...

OOOO it sounds so promising... as for munchies.... YOU? LOL

TitanThirteen said...

We need ALL the goss!!