Saturday, November 17, 2007


I am hard at work on a PowerPoint presentation for my night class at the college. I will be thrilled when I finish..It is the one assignment I keep putting off!
GRRRR
R is driving back from Miss with his girls. We went to Red Lobster for dinner last night. I refused to work on my stuff after a long day at school...instead I watched the Pursuit of Happiness with Will SMith. It was a touching film.
The weather is awesome here. I will save on electricity this month!
Unfortunately, I went to ULTA last night and spent 100 bucks. I am soooo OCD when it comes to shopping. I am a kid in a candy store when it comes to cosmetics and jewelry! I bought some Nick Chavez hair care products. I have seen his line on QVC for a couple of years and wanted to try.....I like it from just washing last night. I bought his "Thick N Full" line.
Anyone ever heard of this Beverly Hills designer???
I want to be watching football instead I am typing.

4 comments:

celtic_girl said...

I am also OCD when it comes to shopping,and spend far to much, I'm certain the stork dropped me off at the wrong house ha ha ha

Good luck with finsihing you Power Point presentation.

Mick & Cathy said...

You and shopping, I'd never have guessed, lol.

Good Luck with the presentation.

Bare said...

I'm OCD about shopping too-- that's why I'm currently in credit counciling *LOL* 'Tis better to laugh than to cry ;0)

A dinner at Red Lobster-- sounds great to me!

PS: Get that presentation finished!! *hugs*

BarnGoddess said...

Chavez products rock!

My best friend has hair that is like silk but on the thin side, I turned her on to the FLOCKER product, she swears by it.

ULTA is a great store. I buy a lot of my Bare Mineral makeup there in Tulsa.