Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ideas????

These made me smile, I hope they do the same for you!
My class was cancelled last night, so I went over to R's place. We ended up going to Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens. We took the girls and the trolley through it. I had a great time!

I need your prayers. I really want this one to work out.
He has commitment issues, so send him positive vibes please!
I mean wow. I have't felt this way in a L-O-N-G time.

It helps that today, I know I have the rest of the week off. The new PX at Fort Benning opens tomorrow and it's HUGE. I get to go shopping again!!! I love to shop!!!!
I am going to go crazy, I can feel it already. Just imagine a discount Dillards!!!!!

OK, give me more ideas for a Christmas gift for R. I know of a couple of things I am getting...a shirt and a Cd he wants, but I want to get something else a bit more personal. Any suggestions??????

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hey sunshine. Wanted to let you know that I read every single entry that you make. But sometimes I can think of anything witty to say! :) Sorry you weren't feeling the vibes from me - but I am here!! :))))))

Prayers coming to from Canada. They are strong prayers too - that's along way to travel!

Chris H said...

Buying presents for men is the pitts! Does he have a particular hobby? Like reading? Something for his car? His house? A 'family' pass to somewhere his girls would love to go? *shrugging shoulders*... I can't think what to get my own husband, let alone your man!@!!!

Anonymous said...

How about my book? It's a romance with lots of sex and commitment. :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Dunno about the present, I'm usless at choosing presents, I'm sure an expert shopper like yourself will come up with something.

angelfish24 said...

Sending some positive prayers your way about your new man and you! I'm not sure what the situation/committment issues are but prob. from getting burned in the past? I'm not sure I can make suggestions what to get him unless I knew him better. I like the idea above about seeing what hobby he has. What he would like for that hobby. Or maybe he's into books and could get him a gift card and a local store.
Hope you have a nice turkey day!!

Meow Meow said...

I did some shopping for R today. I think I went a bit over board, but I couldn't decide which I exactly wanted. So he will be getting a few...

He's a Mustang "NUT". He teaches History and drag races....can I say Country Scholar? Does that help anyone?