Tuesday, July 17, 2007







Well..today was busy for me. I had lunch with my old team--co-teachers. There are a couple I am really going to miss. I'll see them don't get me wrong but working on another team with other people just will not be the same. We all had lunch at Olive Garden. I had lasagna. It was Yummy. I spent the afternoon working on school stuff that is due tomorrow and Thursday evening. Then I decided to shop...no I didn't need a damn thing, but came home with a new pair of linen striped pants, a royal blue and back top and a sexy babydoll. I found one I liked in a rich purple and black....I just had too, ya know??? Of course while I was trying clothes on and (telling myself I had to get rid of at least 20 items in my closet) The shopping rule as to NOT clutter your closet is for every one thing you bring home, 2 must be let go of, otherwise you will be PLOWING thru an endless mess. Well...my to do list all summer was to clean out and re-arrange the closet. I must give away at least 2 bags of clothes. Why is it so easy for some to part and other become complete CLUTTER bugs??? By the way blogger is pissing me off tonight, it won't let me start new paragraphs, or move pictures, it's like it is stuck in a stupid mode!!! The next money I decided to spend was when I was trying on all of these clothes....I realized my hair needed some love, some TLC and a trim...So I called at the mall and scheduled my guy for Friday afternoon. So I have an end of the week to look forward too.

10 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Looking at your choice of clothes I reckon you'll scrub up pretty good my friend.

Anonymous said...

Love to see the babydoll in person. ;)

Thanks for the well wishes.

BarnGoddess said...

Olive garden is my favorite, only second to Red Lobster and Joes Crabshack...

I need to do some more closet cleaning, mine was organized but lately Ive been messy in there.

Christine said...

LOVE your choices! I think we would be great shopping buddies.

The all you can eat salad at the Olive Garden gets me everytime - and my hubby would be happy to eat nothing but the darn breadsticks! Ha. Take care.

Meow Meow said...

Kinda surprised no one has commented on the Dog Fighting, I think it's AWFUL. I really hope VIck and everyone involved is tortured!

Good to know my clothing choices are met with approval! Thanks

i used to be me said...

I'll comment on the dog fighting. I can't comprehend that kind of person living in this world! I say may he get pulled apart from limb to limb, ripped open, then hung, drawn and quartered, and may he live through it to relive it over and over again. That kind of cruelty deserves the worst punishment.

FelineFrisky said...

Oh! the crap in my closet! It needs thinning badly - stuff from 10+ years ago! ARGH!!!

Some of it's sentimental, others just plain pig headed-ness - I WILL fit into that again! sigh...

Glad you spent a little self money. Splurging isn't a crime. It'll just cost you in interest at the end of he month.

Smiles & Hugs. D :)

Unknown said...

Hey there, I like your choices. Isn't it fun to spend $ !!

Rachel said...

i haven't eaten at an olive garden in years! or a red lobster..but i like watching the commercials!? maybe one day!

got a big problem - bankruptcy court in the a.m. and i do not have that first payment. with being laid off and going to work at such a crappy amt and not a full 40 hour week i am up shit creek w/o a paddle. i don't know what's gonna happen. i am kind of freaking right now.

p.s. love the clothes!

Rachel said...

I hear Vick was slapped with federal indictments. Ouch. He is in over head high in shit. But then again, so was OJ and he walked...

So, when do we get to see the coif?! (Did I spell that correctly? It's been a long time since I took French!)