Thursday, July 26, 2007


Let me introduce to you........
TIGGER
He is 20 years old in human years. I have had him since early high school. Bless his heart he has awful arthritis, but is the *COOLEST* kitty in the world. He's at my parents house in Louisiana.
I miss him.
I took this this month.
I spent all of Tuesday at work, moving from one room to another, as the custodial staff attempted to wax the hall way. I went to school Monday and stayed an hour, they asked me to come back the next day as they would be finished....they asked me to come back an hour after I got their Tuesday....I simply said no. Well after they ran me off Monday....I decided to treat myself to a $13.00 facial. I went to the local beauty school. A new girl did my facial...and I will hunt her down when she gets her own salon. She spent 2 hours on me. I went home when she was finished..and slept for 4 hours...this is at 5:00 oclock inthe afternoon--mind you. OMG was she good.
I will see her again next week maybe Friday if I go back to New Olreans early in the week..I am supposed to try reflexology tomorrow afternoon with her. I have never had it....but apparently it works on pressure points in your hands and feet to regulate or attend to any internal problems you may be having.
I look at it this way, the expensive salon wanted 90.00 for their European Facial. I paid 13.oo, certainly I can go for another and a massage and still have 40 bucks left over to fill my car with gas... I can be thrifty~ I'm not crazy about it...But yes, I'm not high maintenance ALL of the TIME.

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hi, Tigger! Welcome to the blogsphere!

Sweet and Salty said...

20 Years Old?! Wow!! Good for him. Hi there, Tigger!

Anonymous said...

Just some of the time Rebecca? :)

BarnGoddess said...

tigger is a handsome old guy.

I like your thriftiness...is that a word? thriftiness?

hmmmm

anyhow, Glad you got a good affordable facial..those are soooo nice.

Mick & Cathy said...

I do a good line in foot massage and I'm very cheap, lol.

Christine said...

Good for you for treating yourself. You need it every now and then, get energized.

Regarding kitty. I had a siamese that lived so long too - I think he had 12 lives. What a happy ol' cat. You can have lots of great memories when a pet is around for that long. :)

FelineFrisky said...

Tigger is so handsome! Adequin shots work wonders if he's in a lot of pain. Thanks for the "family" photo!

D :)