Thursday, July 26, 2007

random obscure thoughts


This is to Grad school this summer, and apparently my whole summer. I can KISS them both good bye.

*SIGH*

I haven't had any events as to take any pictures, so I got desperate at my house! SAD, I know!







Could I get any lamer????? --------------------------------->

Does anyone have a camera they just LOVE? If so what qualities does it offer that makes you so happy?????
Next, Romeo across the street has been coming home in the company van the last few days. I am wondering where his truck is~ Well, after reading the name on the van I called my buddy T. They do the same kind of work, but with different companies. He made a phone call and called me back. Greg one of his buddies he knows Romeo and said he had moved in with his family after a nasty divorce. Which the divorce part I knew about....nasty--I didn't. T is supposed to find out if he's got a girlfriend, if hes ready to date and if he has kids. So send him telepathic messages to get me the scoop...and not a year from now....
Second, the city is wanting to 4 lane a 2 lane road right outside of my subdivision. So the church in the neighborhood had a city meeting this evening to discuss their options. ALOT of people would lose their homes if they widen the road. I had class at the college so my aunt went to the meeting. I sent her across the street to Romeo's g'ma place. As she gets there Romeo pulls up. She had a minute to talk to him and went in...he left her alone with g'ma...She said "We haven't seen your neice much this summer" My aunt told them I was working on my Masters. (I wish he had said that).... She gets back to my place and says my he's handsome. Yes, i think he's cute! But damn our timing is OFF...way OFF!
I still have the cute smiley face card I wanna put on his windshield, just scared people will catch me or think I'm the CRAZY one in the neighborhood.

8 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

what great photos!

you are very pretty, your self portraits look a lot better than mine ;)

uhoh about romeo, lets hope he isnt too much of a womanizer....

angelfish24 said...

Nice photos! And about Romeo...we'll see if ya get the scoop on him. Maybe he is gun shy if he is coming off a nasty divorce. Usually if it's nasty could be some cheating on one side or the other but who knows.

Mick & Cathy said...

Hey don't you look gorgeous, you've certainly a pretty face.

Caution with Romeo do your homework and make sure the nasty divorce wasn't down to him.

Christine said...

Very good pictures! Looks like you were having a wonderful hair day!!! Go out and swing those curls for neighbor boy. :)

Rachel said...

girl, you are so pretty! I agree with angelfish, he may just be gun shy. If it's nasty, I would say, someone was cheating...but don't jump to conclusions. It could be he LEFT and not that she threw him out.

I would start slowly - ask him to grab a bite to eat, offer to pay and see where it goes.

Love ya, girl!

Rachel said...

IF he was the one cheating, odds are very high he would have moved in with the girlfriend, not the Gma.

Moby Dick said...

Don't come after him. He is a big boy, and like any man; he knows what he wants, and he knows what to do if he wants it. Let him come after you. Otherwise, you will seem too easy.

That's just my humble opinion, and it may be totally wrong (disclaimer)

Unknown said...

those are great pics and you are very pretty. as for the camera, I am not sure what to tell you, I have a digital (easy share) and the batteries are always dead when I need to take a pic. I miss film... LOL