Sunday, July 15, 2007

It has been a kinda busy weekend for me. I have accomplished a BUNCH of homework for the class I am taking this summer. Alleluhia!

Last night, Angel and I went to dinner at Red Lobster (anytime cheese and shrimp) are on the menu, I am game. Then we went to see the new Robin Williams movie (love him), " License to Wed" . It was cute. It wasn't as funny as I had hoped..however, it had one the the sweetest most romantic sentiments in it...The couple "failed" his couse if you will, and broke up on the nigt before they were to be married...well she took the tickets for the honeymoon and went way to clear her head. He followed her later...and wrote his wedding vows in the sand outside of her bedroom hotel window. He called her and she found them and him outside her window. It was a "bring you to tears" moment in the movie. After all, I am a hopeless romantic~ (even though, I am so damn cynical on here most of the time.

I haven't seen my boy across the street...he didn't come home last night---for me to be able to put the card on the truck....So that is a uh-oh and question I must ask...With friends? fishing? or with a g-friend????? Hmmmmm. Thoughts?

After the movie, we were going to go to a club, drove downtown..but I just wasn't feeling it. You must understand how difficult it is to have a single friend here and available to go out---god forbid she is female. So, pparently, I was feeling funky. We picked up her convertible and just took the top down and drove for a couple of hours with the wind in our hair and music to our ears.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I think I would have enjoyed the car ride as well.

Guy across the street - lets just say he was runing errands out of town for his grandmother.

:)

Meow Meow said...

Thanks Christine, I appreciate the *hopeful* feeling that he's running errands.

Moby Dick said...

Robin Williams has not been funny since the 1980s. Like Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, and many other former comedians; living rich has ruined their comic timing.

Sweet and Salty said...

I hope the ride in the convertible made you feel better. I've never been in one but I hope to some day...

Mick & Cathy said...

See if Mr accross the street man returns you never know. Don't write him off just yet, you could always ask his grandma if he has moved out.

Rachel said...

First of all - who the hell is Eddie?!!

I don't like "bring you tears" moments unless it is from hysterical laughter!

Who the hell is the fellow across the street? You gotta email me, I must have missed something with my invisible blonde roots. I'd find a good way to ask where he was w/o being obvious? Maybe say or IM him and say "Was gonna run something by for you the other night but noticed I missed you and didn't want to leave it on the porch" or something and see if he fills in the blanks?

And remember, girlfriends are NOT permanent so if he has one - knock her out of the way with your beauty and charm (and I am being serious and NOT being a smart ass here). You go, girlfrien'!