Monday, July 16, 2007

Friends~

Busy Busy day for me and well, I slept about 3 hours. I am dragging and moaning as I go.

My air is on and I am fresh out of the shower! I did just change linens on my bed, have a Yankee Buttercream candle going and my new bedding on...I bought on sale at Dillards a month or so ago. I dig it. I have expensive taste and a dime in my wallet. Aren't I brilliant??





Ok Romeo across the street hasn't been there in 4 days now. Hmmmmm. If it were during the week- I could think work trip (although- I have no idea what he does) . But now maybe I am thinking his vacation? I do not know G'ma well enough to ask her stuff, and frankly feel kinds weird about asking her stuff about Grandson...neighborhood stuff ok,







There are FRIENDS and There are SOUTHERN FRIENDS

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Always bring the food.


FRIENDS: Will say "hello".

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.



FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Cry with you.



FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing, and just being together.



FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.



FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

FRIENDS: Are for a while.

SOUTHERN FRIENDS: Are for life.Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

5 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

wow, is that your bedroom?

I LIKE it :) very very nice!

I have my AC set on 72 and my house is comfy....I love central AC, Id die w/out it.

hmmm about Romeo, Id ask the G'ma. Yep, I would go on over, ask some mundane things neighborhood/house related, then get onto the subject of HIM.

angelfish24 said...

Nice bed set/sheets. Bummer about not being able to give the card to the neighbor guy. Maybe chat up the grandma about the neighborhood stuff and slip in 'where is you grandson, he's so friendly'. Well, maybe that's lame but just a thought.

FelineFrisky said...

Great that you are treating yourself. New sheets are so cool. Atmosphereic change is good.

How 'bout them kitties??!!

Loved the friends/southern friends meme. It is sooooo true.

So, lady - how have you fared this summer? Going back to classes soon, eh? Bummer.

I'm with Angelfish - slip in the "How's your grandson doing?" bit. Tell her you noticed he's been away, does she need any help???

Hehehe. Go for it!!!

Smiles & Hugs - D : )

Rachel said...

Love the sheets! I have a set in those colors the sister from hell bought me before I figured out she was giving information to "the enemy".

Love the Friends thing!! and it is soooo true!!

Well, if you don't talk to the G much...this is an opportunity to chat her up. I mean, come on. What G doesn't like to talk about her grandchildren no matter how old they are?!!

Christine said...

I love your bed set. Love it! I was thinking about treating myself to something very simular to that. Very good taste girl!

Romeo - yeah I would ask Grandma too. You can ask without asking (if you know what I mean) it would kill me wanting to ask, but not asking!! Grandma would love to talk to you about anything I am sure.