Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Howdy for a Tuesday morning. It's noon and I am just getting up. I have to LOVE the summer for my time off. Although I only have 3 weeks left until I go back to work. MEOW


Yesterday, I spent some time working on grad school stuff. I also managed to talk me aunt into going to the Military base. I needed some Lancome powder, and I wanted a new Yankee Candle. Buttercream~~~ Oh ya'll it truly smells like a lil bit of heaven.


I like sweet candles and I must admit that I am addicted. I also use wallflower plug ins that Bath and Body works sells. I must have 8 plugged in all over my house. They have a few scents that are sweet too! I like their creamy caramel, brown sugar & fig, french vanilla, and Mandarin mango. They last about 6-8 weeks and are great for smaller areas--kitchen, bathroom (above my 2 litter boxes! ) A friend gave me one as a Christmas gift several years ago and I have been a fan since ---thank you Hannah! http://www.teatopia.net/



You need to try one! Wait and catch a sale and you can get them at 5 dollars a piece.

For all of my weight loss bloggers...what motivates you on a daily basis?

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hmm that candle would smell amazing. I love the smells of apples, cinammon, and spice. Very nice.

What motivates me on a daily basis? Hmm. I can't really put it into words. I have never felt this spark before - so I don't know where it came from. I am so happy that I have it though. It feels good to sleep better though. It feels good to wear smaller clothes. It feels good to have people ask me for diet advice. It feels good to know that I don't need junk food to make it thru the day.

Take care.

Mick & Cathy said...

Don't know too much about the smelly stuff just like a lady that smells nice.

As for weight loss motivation I think a lot of it depends on my mood. Its hard I seem to be able to put it on too easy but you just got to keep putting set backs behind you, try anyway.

angelfish24 said...

I love candles too but haven't been burning any for quite a while. Maybe those wall plugger in would be nice.
Hmmmm.... what keeps me motivated? Usually it is looking over my reason to lose weight and the list is long! That usually does the trick. Also, exercising will do it. I just get out and do some walking or biking and I'm in the groove. Or now, I've made some goals/and a challenge so I want to be successful at that and that helps me stay motivated.

BarnGoddess said...

I keep a ton eucalyptus thru out my entire house, people are always commenting on it smelling nice-that makes me HAPPY!

as for the weightloss....well, when i broke my jaw and it was wired shut, that worked perfectly.

but seriously, when I was training horses for a full time job, I got A LOT of exercise. I still ate like a big hog but I exercised more and that made up for it.

now my fat ass still eats like a fat hog but I get about 1/4 of the exercise I used to...sniff sniff.