Friday, July 20, 2007

$$$$$$$$


Well, I went and had my hair high lighted and low lighted (copper w/ a few blonde streaks) with Rodney...my guy here at Hotlocks. His daughter has a very mild case of down syndrome, but my god can she massage your scalp!!! He styled my hair a new way and used new products...and I like....I know I won't be able to reproduce it.....But I might just go back and get a style and a shampoo for my birthday next month. He did tell me about a goddess who gives facials...I am going to get one before school starts. Her name is LORDESS~ She's at one of the most expensive spa's here...but you only live once!
Yep, it's countdown time. I have 2 weeks until I'm back at work. *HISS*
I went to Yankee Candle today and bought a new scent Creme Brulee' Yummy to my tummy and my bedroom!
I also went to Dillards and bought my Lancome BiFacial..It is ABLSOLUTELY the best eye make up remover! It's refreshing and never irritates. I can't live without it! Oh and Lancome is in gift...so I got a bag and some goodies out of it.
Tomorrow, I get to meet T's new lady. He's ****giggle senseless**** since he met her over a month ago. His b'day is Monday so several friends are having lunch.
Then my friend A is having a choral concert at the local library ---she is singing and her students are performing.
This next week...I have to get to my classroom and move to another room and plie crap upon crap and attempt to get adjusted. SCREAM
I called one of my favorite girls from last year and her phone is disconnected...So I emailed my smartest guy and we'll hope he comes through with muscle power.....
Oh warm and relaxing shower here I come...


5 comments:

Christine said...

Good for you for treating yourself! I am doing the same this coming week. A color, some highlights, and if I am brave enough - a cut. I just got too much hair... :) Take care!!!

Mick & Cathy said...

You certainly enjoy giving yourself a treat don't you ?

BarnGoddess said...

post a photo of the new hair! I wanna see it :)

back to work already? ack

yep, we only live once so ENJOY

Unknown said...

I want to see your new hair style too! I am glad you are treating yourself, we all deserve to treat ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Penile Cancer - a growth, legion or sore this can be malignant and may very well be found relating to the surface or with the tissue of your respective penis;Penile Implants and Surgery - an implant on the penis or a surgical procedure that features been recently performed can be irritating the penis or it might probably have become infected;Penis Fracture - a rupture of one or both of the cambers throughout the penis that enable it becoming erect;Peyronies Disease - scar tissue inside penis that results around the penis developing a curve or abnormal bend;Pimples - an infection of sizegenetics pores or hair follicles that will be the result of bacterial build-up;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/