Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tues

Yep. I accomplished a few more things today. Fred, Charlotte, Glossy and auntie came over at 7:30 a.m. F & C installed my new vertical blinds in my sunroom..all 6 of them. I ran over my new wood floors with a dash of vinegar water ...and did SO MANY household chores..too many to list. I also brought my old computer over to one of my previous year students. She doesn't have one and She came to see me at school yesterday, and mentioned it. So I drove it over to her house today. It's in good shape with speakers/printer/scanner/copier. Her mom can't afford a house phone and they had like 3 broken down cars in the yard...not good. I LOVED this girl, she had the sweetest disposition...not an A student but after meeting mom--she doesn't have much support at home.

B and I installed walk way solar lights outside today...and replaced my rug....and moved around some furniture in my computer room. I wish it was easier for me to get rid of clutter. Thank god, I do not collect magazines like my parents do...I still have too much JUNK!

I am running in and out of cookbooks looking for a fabulous veggie idea to make ofr lunch with the girls this Fri. Hannah, Lisa and B...I am going to make a crab casserole for a first time and see how it comes out. Lisa is baking something...and Ben is thinking of grilling something.

0 comments: