Tuesday, July 25, 2006

HELP ME



I'm up and AWAKE...I have a doc appt early and need to be asleep...but have a fella by the name of Ronnie Dunn on my mind....BrooksnDunn.com has a contest where you can interview them at a gig..You have to submit a quick tape of yourself before the concert you are planning to attend...I bought 2 tix for 1000.00 bucks for the hurrican relief show in my hometown of N'awlins. What would make me stand out in a a sea of applications???? PLEASE SEND your thoughts no matter WHAT they are..interview questions...stuff not usually asked....

3 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Please go to their web site click on news and read the paragraph telling you what they are asking for....I need this complete by Thursday......I'm on hands and knees asking for ideas!

Hannah said...

I think the fact you spent that much entitles you to meet them! Mention it!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

the clever part of my brain is on vacation, otherwise Id help!