Tuesday, July 11, 2006

*pout*


Well...Emeril had a Nawlins show on the other night and he mentioned a fundraiser for the Crescent City....So i was roaming around on line and found out Dr. Phil is hosting a show with Headliners Brooks and Dunn and the Arena! OMG a few of you know I LOVE RONNIE DUNN"S VOICE...i went country after moving to Ga....and I managed to see them in Atlanta last year...this show will also have New Orleans artists and a meet n Greet if you buy VIP tickets...can i SCREAM??? I have 2 favorite singers in my life Steve Perry (Journey) and Ronnie...Well, what bites is it's August 10th. The first week of school for me..not so awful if it was a Friday and not a Thursday. I would have to misss a day and a half...and my principal would frown on our first week with the kids. DAMNIT doesn't Ronnie know all of this????? I mean the tix at 500 each...but I would pay it!

0 comments: