Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pick the one that sounds better

This is another one of the people I could try to interview..If I get chosen for the New Orleans show I could go to Vegas in December with BnD....SO make me sound INCREDIBLE!


"How much influence do you think the local music scene has on up and coming artists? I ask because of the devastating effect that Katrina had on local New Orleans musicians. So many of them were relocated because of losing a home, loved ones and the paycheck that the tourist community supplied them with. If your local music scene had been devastated like N'awlins was...what kinds of ideas would you offer fans of those musicians?"---my ideas (send thoughts)


Trez Gregory
I joined the Brooks & Dunn band in 2005, after working with them on the nationally televised CMA Awards show in the '04. Coming from Ohio to Nashville in 2000, I quickly became part of the local music scene as well as the recording industry. My vocal credits include background vocals on Gretchen Wilson's multi-platinum debut disc and legendary artists, Van Zant's debut country project. I have been consistently performing for the past twenty-five years, touring across the country with local and regional bands

OR
This is another one of the people I could try to interview..If I get chosen for the New Orleans show I could go to Vegas in December with BnD....SO make me sound INCREDIBLE!


How much influence do you think the local music scene has on up and coming artists? I ask because of the devastating effect that Katrina had on local New Orleans musicians. So many of them were relocated because of losing a home, loved ones and the paycheck that the tourist community supplied them with. If your local music scene had been devastated like N'awlins was...what kinds of ideas would you offer fans of those musicians?

OR this guy------

I have to have questions for one the the road team...This is who I am thinking of submitting for.... Additions or Suggestions???? I only have 30 seconds to do this....What could/could really grab his attention?



"What makes you the best tour manager in the business? What attributes make a good manager? What advice would you give prospective managers? What makes you choose a benefit concert? DO you deal with facility managers or do you book with the Artist agencies and supply the available dates? What is the wildest thing a fan or fan(s) have done to meet B and D? "

Scott Edwards
You know my story, some say i am the best tour manager in the business. I have been doing this for 24 years! I won the CMA's Tour Manager of the year in 1996 . Other acts I work with include: Mike Reid, Kathy Mattea, Shenandoah, Tanya Tucker, Mel McDaniel

0 comments: