Sunday, July 16, 2006

My HG

Several things were accomplished today...I had pictures hung on my walls in my living room, a new toilet seat installed, a new hand towel ring in guest bath installed, I purchased 700.00 dollars worth of vertical blinds to go in my sunroom. They will cover all 6 doors and windows. Lowes didn't have enough, they could cover 4 of the 6...but the other two were larger glass sliding areas and were 240 EACH to be special ordered. Needless to say I went to Home Depot instead and got similar to what I wanted but not my 1st choice.

Why can't I ever get 1st choice in life? Is it that I always want it, or that it seems unattainable?

I also had a dead tree cut down with a chainsaw and cut in pieces and brought to the curb. I purchased some solar lights to put on my front door walkway...I need to put them out this week. I loved on my baby Destiny who I am surprised doesn't HATE me right now for having his back claws removed on Friday. I actually managed to get his antibiotic down...It's a liquid dropper...That alone was a feat. I love him so much I feel SOOO guilty. I would hate me right now.

I am getting sad/nervous/dreadful in relation to going back to work in a week.

0 comments: